Regal Pawn (“Regal”) is serious about protecting your privacy. This notice is provided to you on behalf of Regal. “You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the products and/or services offered by a Regal.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to us shall be deemed to be our property and we shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose described herein, and for other purposes as required or permitted by law.
Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, non-public personal information, as well as other types of personally identifiable information from you and from other sources as described herein (collectively, “Your Information”). Our primary goal in collecting Your Information is to provide you with efficient, accurate, and customized financial products and services. Your Information also helps us personalize and improve your customer experience with us. We collect and/or track the following types of information:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as pawn tickets, transaction documents, sales documents, online forms, e-mails, registration forms, surveys, or other documents or submissions related to the products and services we provide, including your name, address, telephone number, social security number, driver’s license number, email address, employment information, demographic information, bank account information, and information about your assets, debts and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account history, transaction balances, payment history, overdraft history, parties to transactions, and your reasons for doing business with us;
- Information we receive from third parties, such as consumer reporting agencies and other lenders, regarding your credit worthiness and credit history, and to verify your identity;
- Information we obtain to verify representations made by you, such as your employment history or income;
- Information obtained from specialized marketing information firms, such as household demographics;
- Information obtained from Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- Information, user specific or aggregate, we receive from our web pages recording visitor’s access;
- Information you provide when you contact our customer service department; and
- Information you provide to us when you communicate with us via email.
How We Use Your Information
We use Your Information to:
- Provide you with products and services you request;
- Offer you additional products or services, from us or from others, that may be of interest to you;
- Comply with all reporting and other legal requirements;
- Enhance your experience at our websites;
- Process payments and update account records;
- Analyze customer demographics, payment histories, and preferences;
- Conduct statistical analyses; and
Sharing Your Information
Regal will not share Your Information with anyone, ever.
Automatic Information and Cookies
We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our websites and when you login, such as: your name and your email address. Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive via your web browser. They allow us to provide you with a more convenient and personalized shopping experience by recording information about your preferences.
A web browser is usually set to accept cookies automatically but can be changed to decline them. The Help section of the toolbar on most web browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the web browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. In most cases, a visitor may refuse a cookie and still fully navigate our websites.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to Your Information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard Your Information.
Our Right to Contact You
We Do Not Collect Data from Children
No information collected from children is knowingly collected or used for any purpose whatsoever, including marketing and promotional purposes, either inside or outside Regal.
Our Right to Change This Policy